Park House Happenings ~>> Dec. 8 – Dec. 12
Hanukkah begins on Thursday Dec. 10…. come light the menorah, play dreidel & eat potato pancakes…. latke you :)!!
Now is your chance to buy a piece of the Park HOUSE ~ beer markers, neon & metal beer signs, and more!! So please….
If you have a personalized Park House MUG~> PLEASE come and get it!!
The Park House is OPEN for business (with Covid restrictions as per CDC, AHD & LCB guidelines)! We are looking forward to seeing YOU (with your mask on & at a safe distance) back in the HOUSE!
- Tuesday – Saturday: 5 – 10:00pm~> last call @ 9:30
- Happy :-) Hours: 5 – 7pm
- Kitchen closes at 9:00pm
Dine-in or Take-out ~>
- Call 412-224-2273 or message PH Facebook Messenger… your favorite yummy PH food will be ready for pick-up!!
PH MENU ~>
- Matzo Ball Soup!!
- Peace Fries (seasoned fries) topped with spicy peanut sauce, mayo & chives
- add your choice of gyro meat, chicken shawarma or crushed falafel for $4
- Mediterranean Pita Pizza
- Falafel Master
- My Big Fat Pita
- Park House-style “Yeero” (Gyro)
- Chicken Shawarma
- Naked Falafel
- Z- Hummus (Regular or Spicy) served with pita (also sold in 5 oz. container)
- PH Curry Chicken Salad* with pita (*Call for availability)
- Seasoned Fries (Side or Basket)
- Potato Pancakes served with a side of sour cream
BEER on draft, in bottles & cans available in House or take-out~>
- fill your growler
Bring your GROWLER to the PH from 5 – 7 & we’ll fill it with your favorite draft beer at Happy Hour prices!!
Thank YOU for supporting the PH during the pandemic!! WE could not make it without YOU :-)!! We appreciate your business!!
**Named Best Bar “Historic Neighborhood Gem” by Pittsburgh Magazine 2020**
**Named Best Bar “with a History” by Pittsburgh Magazine 2016**